Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

  • -Grab your current read -Open to a random page -Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • -BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share does not give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • -Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
  • -Teasers:

"I'm thirty-four and I've hated him with every cell in my body for as long as I can remember. And now I'm stuck with it. He won, didn't he? He never changed, never straighted up, never gave us an inch."

"D" IS FOR DEADBEAT by: Sue Grafton - pg 48

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting book! I have been so busy the past few weeks, I didn't get to do my Teaser Tuesdays or anything fun. *Hmphs* lol

    ReplyDelete