Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Teaser Tuesday ....................

-Grab your current read -Open to a random page
-Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page -BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share does not give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) -Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! -Teasers:
"You liked kissing me today. You liked it a lot."
His smile was mocking and very well rehearsed. "Yeah, so? I never said I didn't like kissing you. The problem is too many guys have liked kissing you."
Untamed by: P.C. Cast pg260
This is the 4th book of the House of Night series.......I think I'm going to write a review about the whole series after I finish them all

No comments:

Post a Comment